Miyerkules, Abril 22, 2015

You are my biggest mistake



If I can UNDO all the mistake that I’ve done in my life, you know what would I vanished. You are my biggest mistake. Oh, why did I  marry you.  

Yes, I love you but not enough to stand by you.  Maybe because I don’t really trust you. But my heart is so stupid for wanting you in my life. When we had the opportunity to live together, I had thought that it will last forever but it didn’t happen because you broke my trust and you never gave me the respect that I deserve.
And finally, I came into my senses. I want you to shut you out in my life. I don’t care if we are married or we have a child. You choose that path so you better stand for it. And if you think that I will break into pieces because I’m choosing to throw you out in my door, you are wrong because I believe that I have a wonderful life ahead of you.
If you think that you have a miserable life with me, I will tell you that I am most miserable one because I married a boy trapped in a man’s body that choose to use his male organ than his head.
Yes, I love you until now. But I am ready to lose you. I don’t deserve you. You don’t deserve the love that I can give. So please, stay away from me, now and forever I don’t care with you anymore.  You choose to have that life, then, stay in that until you caught your last breath.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento